Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: 2 Problems!!!  (Read 1264 times)

ofpeastgermansoldier

2 Problems!!!
« on: 27 May 2006, 23:59:24 »
hey there hope anybody can help!!! :'(

1. i have downloaded the SA-8 OSA and want to have a east german sign on left and right side so i used texview1.1 & PhotoshopCS2 too edit the models texture but when i use pbotool after editing and compress the pbo to my addon folder ingame there is no SA-8 when i use the original pbo without edit the texture i have a SA-8 so whats the problem all other self edited addons are working!!!

2.i have dowloaded the SA-11 GADFLY from the Bkm mod and want to edit the signs from russian to east german but i can do this only in o2light but i dont know what i must do i have an east german sign in .paa & .pac !!! when i edit the p3d and save again ingame i dont can drive than!!! what can i do????

Thx for help and sry sry sry for my bad english!!!

STGN

Re: 2 Problems!!!
« Reply #1 on: 31 May 2006, 11:21:13 »
The first one seem strange, you are sure that you get the "config.cpp" in there when you compress it, you have put the addon too the right addon folder? maby try not too compress it you should be able to turn all compression off and just have a .pbo file.

Why do you need too edit the model of the SA-11 you should be able too just alter the texture and replace the old texture with a texture of same name and filetype(.paa or .pac) and then compress the addon again it should work.
STGN