Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: nature packs?  (Read 1502 times)

websnake

nature packs?
« on: 01 Dec 2005, 04:17:33 »
hi, ive bin looking all over the place trying to find a decent nature pack but i cant find one. i no i can use the default trees and bushes but there boring now i want somethink to spice my island up :D i no nature pack 3 is being made, but im not sure when its due the come out?? could be tomorrow or the next few months an i cant wait that long.

so can anybody recommend any decent nature objects to use? i aint bothered what type they are, aslong as its not lego lol....

cheers

Offline Mikero

• Former Staff
  • ook?
    • Linux Step by Step
Re:nature packs?
« Reply #1 on: 05 Dec 2005, 01:20:48 »
@Farmlands

and if you don't like the 'models' in there, don't complain, make your own for everone else to use, just like you want to do.
Just say no to bugz

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
Re:nature packs?
« Reply #2 on: 05 Jan 2006, 18:48:29 »
I havent heard the FFUR high definition pack a beutifull bit of work the new version that is uses
WGL replacement textures with Nordic's trees and bushes very nice IMO Ofp's islands do look very new and harder to navigate making it abit more realistic

There are some bugs like some strange camera movements and (Not sure if its in this version but was in the old) AI not being able to fight in forests unless about 1ft away from you even though you can see them