Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Bin Crashed,need help  (Read 1064 times)

Offline Plane

• Members
  • You can call me my nickname "Plane"!
Bin Crashed,need help
« on: 11 Nov 2005, 13:44:08 »
This was the first and the most G O D D A M N problem I had ever met.
Here is the problem:
I was creating a vehicle, including a 0.000 LOD, a Geometry LOD, a Memory, a Land Contact LOD, 3 Pilot\Gunner\Cargo LODs
Here is the bin result:
Code: [Select]
E:\o2light\RW_KC10>
C:\Documents and Settings\Jack.FUNNY\desktop\Go!Zilla Downloads\Tools\binarize>rem
Model file optimization

C:\Documents and Settings\Jack.FUNNY\desktop\Go!Zilla Downloads\Tools\binarize>rem
Cemove current content

C:\Documents and Settings\Jack.FUNNY\desktop\Go!Zilla Downloads\Tools\binarize>rd /
s /q Opt\RW_KC10

Create target directory

C:\Documents and Settings\Jack.FUNNY\desktop\Go!Zilla Downloads\Tools\binarize>mkdir Opt\RW_KC10

Perform binarization

C:\Documents and Settings\Jack.FUNNY\desktop\Go!Zilla Downloads\Tools\binarize>binarize -textures=Opt -exclude=Opt\exclude.lst RW_KC10 Opt\RW_KC10
String id 0 is not registered
Convert model RW_KC10\KC10.p3d -> Opt\RW_KC10\KC10.p3d

Copy all except model and textures

C:\Documents and Settings\Jack.FUNNY\desktop\Go!Zilla Downloads\Tools\binarize>xcop
y RW_KC10 Opt\RW_KC10 /exclude:exclude.txt

But when I copy a part of the model and paste to the same LOD and binarize the model, the "binarize.exe" crashed without telling any error, only a windows application error report.

Have you met the same problem, I need your help! ???
« Last Edit: 11 Nov 2005, 13:47:46 by Plane »
The propeller is just a big fan in front of the plane used to keep the pilot cool. When it stops, you can actually watch the pilot start sweating.

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
Re:Bin Crashed,need help
« Reply #1 on: 11 Nov 2005, 14:02:25 »
Was the part you copy/pasted part of any selections, if so it might have screwed up your selection list.

Planck
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.

Offline Plane

• Members
  • You can call me my nickname "Plane"!
Re:Bin Crashed,need help
« Reply #2 on: 11 Nov 2005, 14:08:00 »
No, that's definitely not. And sometimes paste once or twice won't crash but when the third time it did.
The propeller is just a big fan in front of the plane used to keep the pilot cool. When it stops, you can actually watch the pilot start sweating.