Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Stuff is on unit's legs.  (Read 1566 times)

Serial Killer

Stuff is on unit's legs.
« on: 18 Sep 2005, 01:11:36 »
Whenever I try to add new stuff to my units, like new NV goggles, back bags, etc, they always go to unit's legs in game. How do I fix this? :'(
« Last Edit: 18 Sep 2005, 01:37:50 by Serial Killer »

Kyle Sarnik

Re:Stuff is on unit's legs.
« Reply #1 on: 18 Sep 2005, 02:31:46 »
Make sure they are assigned to the correct selections. I can't tell you the correct ones, but it shouldn't be hard to figure out which ones are which.

Serial Killer

« Reply #2 on: 18 Sep 2005, 12:36:37 »
Well, I have no idea how to add them in correct selections. :o :'(

swift88

« Reply #3 on: 18 Sep 2005, 14:14:53 »
what model is it, as it could be to do with the NVG proxy missing and AT-proxy etc etc (Check a demo soldier like the BAS's deltas or BIS default soldiers

Offline remcen

• Contributing Member
  • a.k.a. hottentotten_mike
    • IM:UC
« Reply #4 on: 18 Sep 2005, 15:20:59 »
here's a translation of the selection names: http://llw.the-dropzone.net/main/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=45

if something shall move along with the head it must be in the hlava-selection. select the hlava selection from the appropriate window, hold shift and select the new NVGs so that the whole head and your NVGs are selected. rightclick on hlava in the selection window and click on redifine.
belly pouches belong to the bricho-selection, if they are worn lower then to the lzadek or pzadek selection.
just browse through the selections, see were they are at the unit.
« Last Edit: 18 Sep 2005, 15:21:44 by remcen »
we're looking for members: IM:UC MOD

Serial Killer

« Reply #5 on: 18 Sep 2005, 17:46:41 »
here's a translation of the selection names: http://llw.the-dropzone.net/main/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=45

if something shall move along with the head it must be in the hlava-selection. select the hlava selection from the appropriate window, hold shift and select the new NVGs so that the whole head and your NVGs are selected. rightclick on hlava in the selection window and click on redifine.
belly pouches belong to the bricho-selection, if they are worn lower then to the lzadek or pzadek selection.
just browse through the selections, see were they are at the unit.

I'm sure that will help me. Thanks! :D