Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Hide CoDriver Weapons  (Read 1391 times)

Atropin

Hide CoDriver Weapons
« on: 30 Aug 2005, 21:02:49 »
Hi!

IÂ'm really happy to see that ofpec is back online  ;D. Now i can ask my stupid Questions again.

My Problem: I make an Cargo Truck Addon and i want to hide CoDriver Weapons because i can see some weapon details through the CoDriver door and i cant move the Proxy to the left any more....

hideWeaponsCargo=true; hides weapons from all cargos and i dont want that.

I can define CoDriver as Commander or Gunner and remove his Weapons with hideWeaponsCommander or hideWeaponsGunner but it make no sense to do that by cargo truck......

I tried hideWeaponsCoDriver but this command dont work (because its not exist  :P).
Then i tried hideWeaponCargo[]={1,0}; but it makes only error....

I think iÂ'm to stupid for this  :-[ Can someone help me with configcommand or script?

Thx
« Last Edit: 30 Aug 2005, 21:07:48 by Atropin »

Offline remcen

• Contributing Member
  • a.k.a. hottentotten_mike
    • IM:UC
Re:Hide CoDriver Weapons
« Reply #1 on: 31 Aug 2005, 01:17:03 »
you could make a whole new animation for the codriver and put hideweapon=1 in the config of the weapon. tut on how to make new anims and to config them: http://ofp.gamezone.cz/_hosted/animcenter/de/index.php
that's the only solution i remember atm.
we're looking for members: IM:UC MOD

Atropin

« Reply #2 on: 31 Aug 2005, 19:37:00 »
Thx dude  ;D

I want to try make an Animation when there is no othe Possibility to solve this Problem....

Someone else any Ideas?

Crassus

« Reply #3 on: 05 Sep 2005, 04:50:57 »
Have you tried scripting to check if your co-driver is in the vehicle, then removing his weapon. When he gets out, give him his weapon back.

Or use the getIn event handler. Read Igor Drukov's Tutorial on Event Handlers, in the Editor's Depot.
« Last Edit: 05 Sep 2005, 04:54:52 by Crassus »

Atropin

« Reply #4 on: 05 Sep 2005, 07:43:19 »
Or use the getIn event handler. Read Igor Drukov's Tutorial on Event Handlers, in the Editor's Depot.

;D thx a lot

solved