Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: What kind of SCUD?  (Read 1348 times)

JPSelter

What kind of SCUD?
« on: 03 Sep 2005, 13:39:34 »
What kind of SCUDs are available as an AddOn right now? So far I know:

- DSF SCUD (bright light, I think alpha glowing effect)
- B61 Nuclear Bomb (you need an A10, not very precise)
- some other SCUD (that hides the ground under a thick trash layer, disappears when coming closer)

The latter SCUD is invisible to other mp-players, so I need an effective SCUD that is able to be seen in multiplayer. The first one is working, but I realized that itÂ's not killing everyone inside a town.
2 years ago I had a good SCUD but canÂ't find it. It has some real good blast around the center coming closer and closer to you, with big rumble.

Offline crave22

• Members
  • Wheeeeeee!!!!!!
    • OpSomme
Re:What kind of SCUD?
« Reply #1 on: 03 Sep 2005, 17:04:44 »
Well, I haven't heard of that last one, but there is Oogieboogie's Nuclear SCUD launcher that includes an airburst nuke that explodes above the target and destroys things that are at ground zero and in it's radius. It also includes a tactical and a startegic (the strategic is extremely powerful, but it REALLY lags down your PC if you run an older one) nuke that can be used.

(P.S.: since you listed an A10, I take it you're looking for nukes, not SCUDs. SCUDs are just the launchers)

JPSelter

« Reply #2 on: 03 Sep 2005, 17:25:18 »
Yes, IÂ'm looking for a nuke, but not A10-based but SCUD-based. ItÂ's easier to launch ;) I will test your Oogieboogie :)

JPSelter

« Reply #3 on: 04 Sep 2005, 11:12:09 »
Damn, the range of the blast is really massive :D Sadly the sound and the rumble is pretty short, a bit unrealistic :(