Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Get out of the Boat!!!  (Read 852 times)

Offline bigdave003

• Members
  • I'm a double bacon genius burger!!
Get out of the Boat!!!
« on: 31 Jul 2005, 17:08:33 »
I'm making a mission involving a Sea-borne landing. I use the moveInCargo command to move my men into the boat, then the boat approaches the shore to the transoprt unload command, which is synchronised to the group's get out command. The boat goes to the waypoint, and the group just sits there, dosnt get out. I cant even tell the men to disembark or eject via radio commands. Ive also tried an unload waypoint in place of the transport unload waypoint, and still no joy.
Thanks in advance

Dave
"From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother. "

Offline Blanco

• Former Staff
Re:Get out of the Boat!!!
« Reply #1 on: 31 Jul 2005, 17:22:22 »
You don't  need a getout wp when you use a transport unload wp for the boat.

Boat wp

- Unload transport
- Move (to somewhere else I suppose)

Group wp's

- Move (on shore)

The boat will wait until everybody's out. No synco needed.
I just tried it in the editor.

Or are you using some boataddon?
I've heard there were some getout problems with a higgings...
« Last Edit: 31 Jul 2005, 17:23:28 by Blanco »
Search or search or search before you ask.

Offline bigdave003

• Members
  • I'm a double bacon genius burger!!
« Reply #2 on: 31 Jul 2005, 17:40:44 »
Sorry, that hasnt worked. With just the trainsport unload waypoint for the boat and move waypoint for the group the boat just goes to the shore and drives off. I'm using the PBR and standard west soldiers, and still nothing. ???
"From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother. "

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
« Reply #3 on: 31 Jul 2005, 18:39:07 »
have a look at this
it was actually designed for choppers but i supose it could work for boats and it was made by snYpir so its definatley worth checking out like all of his stuff
hope it helps

Offline Blanco

• Former Staff
« Reply #4 on: 31 Jul 2005, 22:51:04 »
Sorry, that hasnt worked. With just the trainsport unload waypoint for the boat and move waypoint for the group the boat just goes to the shore and drives off. I'm using the PBR and standard west soldiers, and still nothing. ???

Worked for me.

Search or search or search before you ask.