Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Air-to-Air missilie script for OPF 1.46  (Read 1418 times)

Andersen_Nor

Air-to-Air missilie script for OPF 1.46
« on: 22 Jul 2005, 13:19:08 »
I have managed to make or more correct adapt a surface to air missile script to become air-to-air missile script for use by helicopters and planes. I cannot remember the authors name of the original script so I cannot give proper credits. In the script I have made it possible to select targets before launch. A target box is generated on selected target. The script generate a missile locally on all clients.

Anyway this script (another adaption) has been used for rocket artillery in the Andersen Ground War II multiplayer mission in missions depot and is now implementet in Andersen Gunship Deathmatch 4 that I will submitt here soon.

In can easily be adapted for use as SAM protection from tanks or other vehicles.

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
Re:Air-to-Air missilie script for OPF 1.46
« Reply #1 on: 22 Jul 2005, 23:38:50 »
I see this as a form of advertising.

If you have a script to submit please send it to the Editors Depot.
If it requires beta testing, submit it instead to the Scripting Beta Testing board.

If this is for comments and discussion of said script, then all is ok, but I only see it as advertising.

I will leave it for now in the hope that I am wrong.   ;D

Planck
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.

Andersen_Nor

« Reply #2 on: 23 Jul 2005, 07:11:51 »
I see this as a form of advertising.

If you have a script to submit please send it to the Editors Depot.
If it requires beta testing, submit it instead to the Scripting Beta Testing board.

If this is for comments and discussion of said script, then all is ok, but I only see it as advertising.

I will leave it for now in the hope that I am wrong.   ;D

---------------------

Sorry!

The problem is that then I have to isolate the script. The rocket artillery script work very well and do not require any further beta testing. Though it would be better to have it in a mission setting but I might or be totally be wrong.

:)

Andersen_Nor

« Reply #3 on: 24 Jul 2005, 16:37:45 »
Andersen Gunship Deathmatch 3 with the air-to-air missile script is now up. You may yourself extract the script from this game. The missile do know have a 180 degree lock range, it may be to much or to little. A 360 degree lock range make the missile hit in most cases so it may not be so fun. As said before this script can also be adapted to make non-AAA vehicles like tank have some air defence capability like it has in real life.

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
« Reply #4 on: 24 Jul 2005, 18:18:48 »
As this is not a question or discussion about multiplayer aspects of scripting, I am going to lock it.

It is just advertising and that isn't allowed in the forums.

Planck
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.