Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Where is the Noe.pbo config.cpp?  (Read 1164 times)

cirkut5732

Where is the Noe.pbo config.cpp?
« on: 06 Jun 2005, 01:48:15 »
Hey Guys, I added some stuff to the Noe.wrp map file like more buildings etc. etc. But I have no
config.cpp file to show the cities on the map? I didnt add or take away any towns so I need it to be basically the same config.cpp file as the original. Problem is when I unpbo the original NOe.pbo file there is no config.cpp file only a Noe.hpp file and a config.bin. So I figures if I opened the hpp file and change all instances of Noe to my map name "LoN" it would recognize it
the same in the game. But it doesnt my map doesnt even show up in the mission editor. Its worked before because Ive been using someone else's config.cpp file, it works but the town
names are different. So i figured since my mission is basically done i need to fix this.
  Any thoughts?

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
Re:Where is the Noe.pbo config.cpp?
« Reply #1 on: 06 Jun 2005, 02:38:28 »
You can convert the config.bin to a config.cpp.

Then you can do all the changes you want to the config.cpp.

You can use the BinView program from Chain Of Command to convert the config.bin.

Planck
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.

cirkut5732

« Reply #2 on: 07 Jun 2005, 01:43:24 »
First of all, sorry for posting in the wrong spot.....again....

Anyways just to clarify, I use that program to convert the bin file to the cpp file, Then change what i need to in the file, which in my case i took nothing out or added any towns so I just need
to change all cases of Noe to my map name, Ok now, do i need to keep the hpp file or just
PBO the wrp map file and the converted cpp file. I assume just the wrp and cpp because thats all ive needed before

Thanks again for the help Plank!

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
« Reply #3 on: 07 Jun 2005, 18:57:01 »
Aye, just the .wrp and the config.cpp will do, unless you have custom textures also.

Planck
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.