Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: searching for Script  (Read 534 times)

Kampfkobold

searching for Script
« on: 07 May 2005, 13:25:32 »
Hello,

first sorry for my bad English...
I'm searching for an Script, etc. which allows me to build up my own army. That means I wanna have money to buy my soldiers cars...and fight against an AI enemy, whichs doing the same automatically...
Do you understand me and know any Scipt for that??

Kampfkobold

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
Re:searching for Script
« Reply #1 on: 07 May 2005, 17:57:43 »
Well, that wouldn't just be one script, it would be a helluva lot of scripts. I don't think anyone just script something like that and submit it to the editors depot since it'll (probably) make the core of any mission using it. I think you're on your own here. :-\

:beat: *Gets Shot* :beat:

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
« Reply #2 on: 07 May 2005, 18:24:40 »
Kampfkobold, your English is fine.   :)

There are money scripts for players.    I don't know if anybody has done a money script for AI.

What you describe is not one or two scripts.  It is a whole scripted mod.   This is a large amount of work and a large number of complicated scripts.   It is not something you can create by dropping a few existing scripts into a mission.
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

Kyle Sarnik

« Reply #3 on: 07 May 2005, 19:36:49 »
I think he is talking about CTI... Its an entire mission, not a script. There are tons of CTI maps bein played online, just search one, play it, and it will end up in your MPMissionsCache folder...

Kampfkobold

« Reply #4 on: 08 May 2005, 10:13:44 »
Yes, that's exactly what I've thought...and I've even got it on my Pc, just didn't know it!
Thanks for you're help.

Kampfkobold