Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Please Help (Easy Texturing)  (Read 1281 times)

Offline supershooter

• Members
  • 2+2=4
Please Help (Easy Texturing)
« on: 28 Mar 2005, 21:40:50 »
I need a man to be made completely white. how do I do this, could some one give me it already done. Or can someone help? It shouldn't be that bigger job, or is it? don't you just de-texture an original model and leave him be. Plus I need the cpp as well beacause something tells me its diferent form that i use for buildings.

;D ;D ??? ???

SUPERshooter

Offline RujiK

• Members
  • KoKo Puh-Fizzles!
Re:Please Help (Easy Texturing)
« Reply #1 on: 28 Mar 2005, 22:25:47 »
I have no experience in texturing, however it sounds just like take a defualt unit and delete all the textures in his folder and change is bin so all the textures equal null.
I like your approach, lets see your departure.
Download the New Flashlight Script!

Offline remcen

• Contributing Member
  • a.k.a. hottentotten_mike
    • IM:UC
« Reply #2 on: 29 Mar 2005, 23:19:47 »
what do you mean? completely white? shall he look like he wears a white coverall, kind of a snow unit, or simply plain white? if so removing all textures will indeed do the job, but believe me it looks awful ingame.
for the config grab the commented configs from the o2 homepage: link or unpbo an infantry addon and a have a look at the config.
we're looking for members: IM:UC MOD

Offline supershooter

• Members
  • 2+2=4
« Reply #3 on: 30 Mar 2005, 10:58:19 »
He's going to be completely plain white, but don't worry remcen, they won't look awful the way I am gonna use them. in the near future you'll find out why.

And thanx for the help, I might attempt to sort it out now.
« Last Edit: 30 Mar 2005, 11:04:45 by supershooter »

Offline supershooter

• Members
  • 2+2=4
« Reply #4 on: 30 Mar 2005, 11:35:19 »
I have made the man completely white except for his shoes. I can't get them white.

??? ???