Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: bridge in map  (Read 1247 times)

kobay

bridge in map
« on: 18 Jan 2005, 09:48:45 »
HI every

i'd like to insert AWOL Bridge in a new map

as i open .pbo files and place the directory in wrptool obj dir

i can see the bridge in wrptool......so i fit it on ground then i save and export in game

when i open the island with mission maker i see the bridge not on ground flikker on air (maibe the AWOL bridge wont fit on wrptool?)

HOW TO INSERT AN OBJECT TO WRPTOOL ?
AND HOW TO SET IT FOR MISSION MAKER? there something to add on conf.ccp

Thanks

Offline Pilot

• Contributing Member
Re:bridge in map
« Reply #1 on: 18 Jan 2005, 19:10:41 »
The whole bridge must be over level ground, and all the bridge sections must be set to the same height.

To set the bridge height, open up the Object Inspector, the bridge's height is shown under the Y.  Set this height to what you think is best.  Once you are done, hit F9 to preview your work.  If the bridge sections are still too high, lower them, if they are too short, raise them.

Silent n Deadly

« Reply #2 on: 21 Jan 2005, 07:17:43 »
Inserting bridges take lots of time and patience.

Offline Gnat

• Addons Depot
  • I Bite!
    • Gnats
« Reply #3 on: 21 Feb 2005, 14:45:49 »
once you have set the height, select the section, Zoom into one corner beside your last bridge section and use the Cursor Keys to move as close as possible to the other piece.
Once you set it try not to touch it again, WrpTool only works to 1 decimal place for XYZ and thus if you for example set height again (Z), the X and Y will change ....... just ever so slightly ..... but enough to notice the mis-alignment in the game.