Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: ofp anim  (Read 1186 times)

ThEoNeAnDoNlY

ofp anim
« on: 16 Jan 2005, 14:49:22 »
hey guys, dont know if this is the right place but i just recently got ofp anim on my pc. now i have never used it before and i dont speak chzek or whatever language it is in. i have not got an english translation file for some reason so could someone pelase tell me where to get one.

also as im new i would greatly apprechiate a tutoral that i could use to ge the basics under my belt.

Guy

Lean Bear

Re:ofp anim
« Reply #1 on: 16 Jan 2005, 22:20:33 »
As far as I know, there isn't an English version - only a German. //edit - whoops I was wrong - see below :P

All the sections in the "tree" are kept czech so that it is the same in O2.

halva = head, for example

You should be able to work it out from what does what and where it is on the tree.

As for tutes, General Barron was working on one, but I dunno when/if he'll finish it.

There is a semi-tut somewhere in ofpec, I'll find the link.

edit

OK, I found it:

http://www.ofpec.com/editors/resource_view.php?id=378

If you scroll down to the comments, you'll see General Barron's comment (the long one) - where he posted a tutorial and added some of his own comments/tips at the end.

With OFPAnim, the best way to learn is to have a go and practice. There isn't all that much you can do in the program itself, so you'll grasp the basic's pretty quickly.

You'll also find the link to the English translation (I guess I never bothered using it :P)
« Last Edit: 16 Jan 2005, 22:26:05 by Lean Bear »

j-man

Re:ofp anim
« Reply #2 on: 19 Jan 2005, 23:06:06 »
I wrote a detailed anim tutorial and posted it on the BI forums. Have a search around there and see if you can find it.