Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Your HMMWV Ran over my TOW  (Read 11438 times)

FlipeR

Re:Your HMMWV Ran over my TOW
« Reply #30 on: 26 Aug 2002, 12:19:52 »
Quakergamer: First you say "Yep" to the question, if it can manouvre like a missile and then you say you cant lock and (therefore) is not autoguided! What is then?? You used a GUN .CPP for simulating the missile?!? I know for sure that you cant make ordinary "simulation="shotShell";" and "simulation="shotBullet";" manouvrable at all! I wonder how you made it bahave like a missle....

FlipeR

quakergamer

« Reply #31 on: 26 Aug 2002, 16:47:48 »
WEll NO ive didnt managed to make it laser guided BUT i can lock targets but it will not follow them. Anyway a tow is for ground targets and ground is slow so whatever :).

If u want I can post my config.cpp here or send u my pbo so u can see urself

Vyper

« Reply #32 on: 26 Aug 2002, 17:14:02 »
I think you should release your HMMWV with the M60 and the M2 one and then work on the TOW before releasing it. An explosive bullet isn't the best option when firing on tanks as you could really use guided  ;D. But i'm looking foward to release now, keep it up Quaker

Vyper

1B1KSniper

« Reply #33 on: 26 Aug 2002, 18:38:08 »
I can't wait for you to release it.
Keep up the work.

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #34 on: 27 Aug 2002, 05:23:56 »
Sounds Good  :D I'd Reccomend Releasing The M60 and the .50cal Seprate from the TOW, and Finish The TOW or You, could Release it as a Beta with the Others as a "FREE SAMPLE" or something But any thing you decide is Good for me! Is there one with the Grenade Launcher?

quakergamer

« Reply #35 on: 27 Aug 2002, 06:40:57 »
Sounds Good  :D I'd Reccomend Releasing The M60 and the .50cal Seprate from the TOW, and Finish The TOW or You, could Release it as a Beta with the Others as a "FREE SAMPLE" or something But any thing you decide is Good for me! Is there one with the Grenade Launcher?
Yes the TOW only nweeds textures

I cannot change how the engine works. And there isnt a betters olutio nfor me to maeka a Jeep firing a TOW Or any missile,nade or whatever
 that use

simulation=shotshell or shootrocket(or soemthing similar).
And the thing that sucks the most is that I cant set the size of the model that is fired

FlipeR

« Reply #36 on: 27 Aug 2002, 13:04:18 »
I'd be very gratefull if you'd send me the .CPP! Use IM!

FlipeR

Schoeler

« Reply #37 on: 27 Aug 2002, 18:26:21 »
Ooh ooh ooh, of course we need one with a Mk19!   ;)

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #38 on: 28 Aug 2002, 02:52:50 »
Try tellin the Game it's a M2A2, would that work? and just Remove the Sabot and .50 cal

quakergamer

« Reply #39 on: 28 Aug 2002, 04:15:54 »
Do not forget when u turn with a jeep or whatever the wheels rotate this DO NOT happen to m2a2 or any tank :P

OCOM_LMLVLM

« Reply #40 on: 28 Aug 2002, 12:00:08 »
Darn.......ofp's engine is so f****d up  >:( >:(  :-[

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #41 on: 29 Aug 2002, 04:08:15 »
Just a Suggestion, you might try a Chopper, it has Rottier Blades, but we don't want it to Fly do we, You could Make it Fly but thats just Dumb :noo:

quakergamer

« Reply #42 on: 29 Aug 2002, 04:48:35 »
Just a Suggestion, you might try a Chopper, it has Rottier Blades, but we don't want it to Fly do we, You could Make it Fly but thats just Dumb :noo:

Umm u mean make my humemr a chopper ? Wel;l anyway my humemr is rdy for release tomorrow or after tomorrow ;D

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #43 on: 29 Aug 2002, 07:05:10 »
I donno I figure it has moving parts, so it might have worked Dumb Idea huh? But Sound Good I look Forward to it :D

Grokk

« Reply #44 on: 29 Aug 2002, 17:07:51 »
Flying hummers.. Interesting.
It's to d*mn difficult to edit a chopper into a car. I'm not really good yet, but did some vertex editing, working on a plane now. O wait.. You mean the cpp file.. Gosh, how stupid can I be.  :)

The turning of wheels while making a corner is quite different from rotating chopper blades.. Imagine your wheels flying circles under the car..
Hey, that would be cool.. Do you think it possible that people would be decapitated in rotor blades.. ;D Or at least killed, for models can't be altered in ofp itself..

p.s. hey 1b1ksniper, you're working on warhammer 40k? Sounds cool, do you have any models finished yet?
« Last Edit: 29 Aug 2002, 17:12:53 by Grokk »