Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: mods in production need maps  (Read 1065 times)

Lojik

mods in production need maps
« on: 07 Nov 2004, 20:08:41 »
We have here at Lojik and Joe creations making two mods for OFP one  is Band of Brothers Modern Day and the other is Big apple turned Bad. Band of Brother mod if you watched the series is basically 9 missions based each on an episode of the series, i need a map or germany and Franch for this, also for Big apple turned bad its basically a large terroist group has taken over new york airpost comercial airport and starting to blow the hell out of everything your job is to kill the terroist with what ever means available.
any help on the maps needed:
Franch, Germany, Band of Brother maps like currage etc and also Ney york airport and surrounding area.
Lojik

dAaP

Re:mods in production need maps
« Reply #1 on: 10 Nov 2004, 09:59:02 »
i could make you a ww2 map but, only when my new cpu has arrived (it takes 3 weeks).

I don't think the airport thing with surroundings isn't possible if you want to keep the framerate high on the low and medium end pc's. The surroundings ( i take it you mean buildings and skyscrapers) will cause for massive lag if it's also populated (npc's + planes flying over)..  just keep that in mind

Lojik

« Reply #2 on: 10 Nov 2004, 16:18:56 »
we've scrapped the idea of the airport but the WW2 band of brother map is still in need, if you could I wouild make sure you get sufficiant credit on the addon

dAaP

« Reply #3 on: 12 Nov 2004, 09:15:28 »
msn  :_: daap@hotmail.com
mail  :_: daapit@gmail.com

language = dutch+english

btw .. is there any time involved making this project. Because i dont have much time the comming(4) weeks (working also on my own project + school)
« Last Edit: 12 Nov 2004, 09:18:39 by dAaP »