Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Help with road placement  (Read 1290 times)

Nasty Buttler

Help with road placement
« on: 27 Sep 2002, 05:44:13 »
Im looking for a little program that will work out road positioning for WrpEdit Mapping....

if anyone knows of a program that will do this from any angle please let me know, i could really use it....if there isnt anything out there, i need the lengths of all road sections so i can work out a way to do it myself...

lanchong

Re:Help with road placement
« Reply #1 on: 27 Sep 2002, 17:48:47 »
check my post at the end of this thread : http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse/index.php?board=17;action=display;threadid=1189

maybe you can help me to improve my spreadsheet.

Lanchong

Nasty Buttler

« Reply #2 on: 28 Sep 2002, 02:26:56 »
well im working on getting the lengths for the roads, but for some strange reason when i work out an angle and place it its always out on one axis....the frustrating thing is i cant figure out where im going wrong......

basic concept is trying to join one road type to the same type at the correct angle (10 in this case) but say wen i go to 20 degrees its totally off on one axis....its bloody annoying....

if u want to send your ICQ number we can talk about our methods of calculation and we might actually get this bugger of a thing...

lanchong

« Reply #3 on: 28 Sep 2002, 11:53:00 »
I don't have  ICQ but send me an email to lan.chong@caramail.com
I'm frequently checking this email during the week.

Cheers

Lanchong

Nasty Buttler

« Reply #4 on: 30 Sep 2002, 08:17:36 »
cool, i think im making progress.....things are lining up bloody nicely now.....
working on interface now....

if u want a look at the pictures check them out in my forum at
http://www.backoff.ch/cgi-bin/Yabb/YaBB.pl

i think u have to join before posting or looking....sry....