Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Shadows won't work.....and another problem while im at it ;)  (Read 1019 times)

Offline Pathy

• Former Staff
  • I'm not a F***in llama!
    • Volcbat.
I know theres a tute on this, but i cant download it, i get constant "no linking" errors every way i try it, so i need someone to actually tell me here  :D

Ok i'm adding the finishing touches to my shotgun pack....so far, so good.....but get it ingame, and only one of the models actually has a shadow! Now no matter what ive done to the other models named selections, ect,  to make them exactly alike the model WITH a shadow, they will STILL not work, ie they get ingame and work perfectly apart from they don't show a shadow. Its a minor bug, but i want my addon to be perfect  ;D

Ok now another one while i'm at it. I'm using the original reload anim for the shotguns, but i want to extend the time it actually takes to reload the mag.....it currently doesn't match the sound.......so, in the config i add the apropriate line:

magazineReloadTime=7;

But, the reload time is still exactly the same.....i'm guessing its bound into the animation and without changing the anim, i cannot change the time, if thats right, then screw it, people will just have to live with that little bug, but if anyone knows otherwise how to fix it.......please let me know.

Thanks,
Pathy.

Offline Pathy

• Former Staff
  • I'm not a F***in llama!
    • Volcbat.
Re:Shadows won't work.....and another problem while im at it ;)
« Reply #1 on: 19 Aug 2004, 14:28:15 »
Solved the shadows problem, leaving it open though, incase anyone knows about the magazine reload time problem.  :)

Another bug overcome, Shotgun pack on course for release by the end of the week/ the beginning of next week  :)

Offline h-

• OFPEC Site
  • Administrator
  • Formerly HateR_Kint
    • OFPEC
Re:Shadows won't work.....and another problem while im at it ;)
« Reply #2 on: 19 Aug 2004, 15:55:44 »
Try  reloadTime instead...
Project MCAR   ---   Northern Fronts   ---   Emitter 3Ditor
INFORMATIVE THREAD TITLES PLEASE. "PLEASE HELP" IS NOT ONE..
Chuck Norris can divide by zero.