Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Map Designer Needed for Vietnam CTI  (Read 1101 times)

RonMcAsskick

Map Designer Needed for Vietnam CTI
« on: 14 Aug 2004, 03:27:20 »
Hey guys

I have tried little by little to sort out this whole WrpEdit fiasco but i think its about time I admitted to myself that I am a scripter at heart and basically just suck at map editing, as a result I am now in need of an advanced WrpEdit user (or any other kind of island editor) who could bail me out of this mess and create a spanking Vietnam map for my up and coming Vietnam CTI, the requirements can be further worked out later but the aim at the moment is to keep lag at a minimum whilst including enough fauna to convince you your in the jungle.  I need rice fields, about 10 - 15 quite detailed villages, rivers, bridges (I could probably do myself but need to have the river designed to take a bridge), harbours, one off shore airstrip, one small off shore island, one on shore air strip, a few LZs cleared in the jungle, lots of close in jungle trails, one major highway (by major i mean dirt track for jeeps :) ), a concealed jungle clearing for a mortar base, a large open area for a US firebase (preferably near the on shore airstrip) and some more open jungle (with red mud?)

Anyone interested in this could you contact me at Feliix1956@hotmail.com (MSN or Email me)

And for anyone interested in any way check out the recently updated website at:

http://vietnamcti.freewebpage.org/

Thanks
Ron McAsskick
(Iain Milne)
« Last Edit: 14 Aug 2004, 03:32:19 by RonMcAsskick »

AnarCHy

Re:Map Designer Needed for Vietnam CTI
« Reply #1 on: 14 Aug 2004, 06:39:46 »
first thing's first:
WRPTool

Second thing:
Recruitment Depot

The forums are not a place to recruit

AnarCHy

RonMcAsskick

Re:Map Designer Needed for Vietnam CTI
« Reply #2 on: 16 Aug 2004, 16:14:38 »
Cheers Anarchy,

WrpTool is far easier to use, i'll try it myself, still welcome applicants though

on with the one man mod

Ron