Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Mission Name Help!  (Read 539 times)

Alex

Mission Name Help!
« on: 04 Sep 2004, 21:13:16 »
Hey All,
            I Have Made A Mission And Exported It To Single Player Missions But It Says "missionname".noe.pbo
How Do I Change It To Just "missionname"????
Thanks,
Alex

Trasher

Re:Mission Name Help!
« Reply #1 on: 04 Sep 2004, 21:51:13 »
i dont understand but i think you should change the mission name in the notes section in the editor

Alex

« Reply #2 on: 04 Sep 2004, 21:54:45 »
What?

Trasher

« Reply #3 on: 04 Sep 2004, 21:59:28 »
you know there you change wich side the resistance should be allied with and there you change weather ??

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
« Reply #4 on: 04 Sep 2004, 22:00:20 »
You can give your mission a name from the Intel section in the editor..........the bit where you change the weather and such.

Planck
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.

Alex

« Reply #5 on: 04 Sep 2004, 22:00:36 »
Yeah I've Done That.... Still Doesn't Work

Trasher

« Reply #6 on: 04 Sep 2004, 22:02:29 »
what do you mean ? an example where you choose sp mission is it there it inst are ?

Offline C0LDSt33L

• Members
  • Member of the SotM Team
« Reply #7 on: 05 Sep 2004, 11:35:35 »
Try putting in the mission name in the intel sections of all mission sections: intro, mission, outro. It's unlikey that will work but its worth a shot. Also, do you have an overview for the mission? If not you may need one so ofp can refer to it and get the mission name. There are probably some briefing and overview generators in the editors depot that you can use if you haven't made an overview before.

Alex

« Reply #8 on: 05 Sep 2004, 11:39:00 »
I'm Using Chris's OFP Script Creator, Yes There Is A Overview With The Mission... I Have Made Previous Missions And This Has Never Happened Before.....

Offline C0LDSt33L

• Members
  • Member of the SotM Team
« Reply #9 on: 05 Sep 2004, 11:58:19 »
Try deleting the old single mission and then exporting the one from the editor again. Sometimes exporting wont overwrite the original single mission.

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
« Reply #10 on: 05 Sep 2004, 13:14:51 »
Go to your Mission in the mission editor.   (Not Intro or Outro.)  Open the Intel box.   Write your mission name in the name field.    Click OK.     Hold down the shift key and click Preview.    The mission name will be at the top of the screen.   If there is no name you get _cur_sp.

The name in the Overview is just text, its nothing to do with the name of the mission.

You must always delete all of the old yourmission.pbos in your Missions folder before exporting a new one.

This is the easiest thing in the whole of mission editing.   If it doesn't work you're doing something really daft.   Don't worry, it's happened to us all.   ;D

Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

Alex

« Reply #11 on: 05 Sep 2004, 15:03:56 »
I've Got It Now, Thanks Guys!