Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Some questions for trucks  (Read 855 times)

Offline Delta Hawk

• Members
  • I'm a llama!
Some questions for trucks
« on: 14 Jun 2004, 18:40:40 »
Hi.  I'm still working on the truck but i'm missing a few animations and i was hoping someone could help me with them.

I haven't found a second exhaust script yet.  i know it's a drop command, but i'm don't know how to make it.  Can someone write one up and post somewhere so other ppl can use it too.  

And i need a damage indicator too.  You know those indicators on dashboards that blink when something's wrong?  Some thing like that, but it only works if the engine is on.

And a back up light.  I've seen the moskvich car, but back up lights work as long as it's in reverse, moving or not.  I think the script needs to detect if the speed is less than 0, then animate the light, and cancels if the speed is more than 0 or the engine is off.  this is more realistic

And is there a way to simulate 15 gears???  I think the game only has 5 gears.  How do you make acceleration and braking slow?  Is there a way to make a sound play when you hit the brakes?

And last is the turn signals.  It's complicated since it has to work for the trailer too, but i got an idea of how to do it.  

Yea, this truck is gonna have alot of scripts lol.  I don't want it to be "just another truck to get blown up."  Any help will be welcomed and appreciated :D