Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Muzzle flash bug?  (Read 1195 times)

eagle-eye

Muzzle flash bug?
« on: 16 Nov 2003, 16:23:04 »
Muzzle flash of my add-on suddenly started to be viewable all the time in-game. Before that it flashed only when fired. I don't recall changing anything in O2 and I did the muzzle flash exactly as in Brresb's tutorial. It seems like I go through all possible problems when making my first add-on :)

I deleted zasleh and all textures with it and created it again, the problem did not go away.

And in the config.cpp there is nothing whatsoever considering the class "zasleh", I said this because in some posts at other forums there was muzzle flash problems and they talked about this. My add-on worked ok before.
« Last Edit: 16 Nov 2003, 16:49:57 by eagle-eye »

Lt.Shitkilla

Re:Muzzle flash bug?
« Reply #1 on: 18 Nov 2003, 11:00:22 »
Try adding this just after class cfgpatches

class cfgModels
{
   class default{};
   class weapon:default{};
   class ***Your Weapon's P3D name***:weapon{};
};

your weapon's p3d name is the name of the p3d file, eg "\PBOFILENAME\P3DName" DON'T PUT THE PBONAME IN THOUGH JUST P3DName

and in the cfgweapons put:
                flash="zasleh";

i dont no if that has any effect on the error, but putting both in hasn't hurt my weapon any.

decadium

« Reply #2 on: 20 May 2004, 15:53:15 »
Im trying this also, do i have to change this in all the pdo's if they are required for addon to run or can i just change the weapon.pdf?

decadium

« Reply #3 on: 20 May 2004, 16:52:55 »
hmm nevermind my heads boxed, I only started yesterday, and I took on somthing bigger than i understood, royal marines and paras pack, ill try it next time when there is only one unit  rather than 10+