Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Problem with height from wilbur to wrpedit  (Read 1177 times)

wachtmeester

Problem with height from wilbur to wrpedit
« on: 14 Jul 2004, 09:31:17 »
I know this subject has been asked here before but Ididn't find the right answer.

I made a map in Terragen, loaded it to Wilbur and saved it according to the 'Planck' tutorial. The problem is that after I 'set to pixel' button, the program always switches my 'Z' values back to -2.5 and + 12.5.
If I first push the 'set to pixel button'  and then correct the height values it won't load into wrpedit. wrpedit will just stop responding.

I allready tried different decimal places (0,2,4) but that won't help. So I end up with a map with only 15m height difference :'(.

AnarCHy

Re:Problem with height from wilbur to wrpedit
« Reply #1 on: 14 Jul 2004, 10:07:11 »
try importing the wilbur file into WRPTool, it never has any problems with me about the height values

Did you change the height values in TerraGen to -50.m?  if not then you won't be allowed to use the map file you created.  Check and make sure you did this.

I've done this a lot myself (had some pretty weird looking island imported) so your not alone  ::)

wachtmeester

Re:Problem with height from wilbur to wrpedit
« Reply #2 on: 14 Jul 2004, 10:18:44 »

Did you change the height values in TerraGen to -50.m?  if not then you won't be allowed to use the map file you created.  Check and make sure you did this.

I didn't. Which value has to be -50 in terragen? The highest one or the lowest?