Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Texturing problem =(  (Read 1128 times)

Kekkonen

Texturing problem =(
« on: 20 Sep 2002, 08:30:08 »
I have been doing the crate tutorial and the texturing part is killing me! I always manage to apply just one face to the crate... I have been following the instructions, at least as I think so... So, here goes. First I select the face where I want to put the texture, then I switch to front view change the filling thingie to red and press "A" to enter texture mode. Then I load the "red_door.pac" and manage to apply it to the front face by pressing "B". Loading the buldozer and it shows there ok. Now, when I try to apply the same texture to back face of the crate it just doesn't show up. I tried to do it several times by repeating the same procedure as in front face. Still it shows just the front texture and all other faces are red in buldozer?!? Please help.

Cedaie

Re:Texturing problem =(
« Reply #1 on: 20 Sep 2002, 09:45:13 »
lol, errmm

When you have something selected in O2 then view it in buldozer, the face that is selected will be shown in red, in buldozer as well.

so try unselecting the faces, and you should see the texture.

Also, if your texturing face by face, just use B to apply a texture, A is just a background thingy, I think  :-\

Cheers  :P