Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Tutorials  (Read 9474 times)

beowulf2014

Re:Tutorials
« Reply #30 on: 07 Jun 2003, 19:37:21 »
I would help with pics and Technical readout of the F22 but i am also making one....lol

J/k Pm me and I will send you where you can get picks of the craft as well as cockpit pics and complete weapons loadout ans flight aspects of the Raptor..... ;D

Komuna

« Reply #31 on: 12 Sep 2003, 17:25:26 »
I've spent hours and hours looking for an unit tutorial and... nothing. I've noticed that such request has already been made, but all I ask is HOW TO CONFIGURE AN INFANTRY UNIT MODEL?

Infantry models can be found at the 1st demo's Data3d.pbo... Almost every settings have been already defined. However, it seems not to be compatible with newer OFP versions... What shall we do?

Besides, how do those guys make p3D models with ODOL header?
With O2 you can only have the MDOL header, perfectly editable by oyher users... So, how can we edit the ODOL? Or even save in ODOL format?
Look at the p3D header to figure out what I'm talking about...

Tigg@lot

« Reply #32 on: 12 Sep 2003, 22:13:06 »
Besides, how do those guys make p3D models with ODOL header?

They binarize their addons.
So, how can we edit the ODOL?
If there are any people. The people who know wonÂ't tell you :-X So like me you have to wait until "THEY" will make a mistake and accidential reveal their secret. Maybe they were told by aliens about it and now "THEY" have to hide from the public or the Men in Black will come and get Â'em   8) :) ;) :D ;D
« Last Edit: 12 Sep 2003, 22:15:47 by Tigg@lot »

SFG

« Reply #33 on: 20 May 2004, 21:35:59 »
Links are now updated, sorry about downtime.

DBR_ONIX

« Reply #34 on: 23 May 2004, 11:29:36 »
 :'(
The site dosn't work still ???

Maybe OFPEC will host it?
I guess they would, as it's a really usefull tool, video tuts :)

- Ben

SFG

« Reply #35 on: 25 May 2004, 20:38:18 »
They work, try again.