Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: PLS READ!! Need help..  (Read 444 times)

Remix1121

PLS READ!! Need help..
« on: 21 Apr 2004, 06:41:14 »
Heya! I was wondering if its possible to assigne a animation to each member of a 6 member team. Not just the leader and not the same animation.. The anims im using is Hunter Static anim addon..

For example i want the group leader to use the static anim "kneel1" and one to use "kneel2" and so on.. When not in team its easy =/ Also using the Disable ai "move" cause i dont want em to move im making a video.. And im already over the Max 64 groups per Side =P That's why i need to use em in teams... Well that's it =)

Will be very happy if someone can tell me there is a way to get this to work :D

PS: I also want em to stay in kneel or which ever animation i give em, not just for like 10 secs =)
« Last Edit: 21 Apr 2004, 06:44:07 by Remix1121 »

Offline goki

• Members
Re:PLS READ!! Need help..
« Reply #1 on: 21 Apr 2004, 13:16:25 »
Well,  just as a brainstorming,

I conceived that, you can do this in several ways;

1- putting scripted waypoint for your group and then by that waypoint, running a script which activates your animation scripts for related individuals.

remember, you opened a thread with the question "Can i Assigning waypoint to a unit in a group?" and Chris Death replied to you.

2- Maybe you don't need to use waypoints but need to use scripts including domove commands and triggers to launch animation scripts.

I wish you solve this problem

G. OUT!
« Last Edit: 22 Apr 2004, 11:04:04 by gokistanis »