Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: BAS MH-47 problems  (Read 1216 times)

Dubieman

BAS MH-47 problems
« on: 21 Feb 2004, 00:45:36 »
I downloaded the mh 47 by BAS and I love it except for two or three things. :(
1.) When I try to make a west mh47 unit in editor the "pilot" is missing from the download and it goes to desktop if i preview. Any way to fix it? I can make empty mh47s easy.

2.) When I load a jeep into the cargo version and I tried to fly, the rear of the chopper wouldn't come up as if the jeep were to heavy and then the jeep just fell out.

3.) I've tried getting the rappel and fasten ropes around the jeep beneath the heli to work and niether action comes up, any way to fix this?

Thanks for help if any given. :)

Dubieman

Re:BAS MH-47 problems
« Reply #1 on: 21 Feb 2004, 00:53:48 »
One more problem is when I get the pilot dude to hold postion, I go to walk around and keep sliding to the left or right depending on what wall I'm near and then I fall out through the wall somehow.

Please explain this to me.

ps ohh yeah I forgot, can the minigun on the right side of the chopper be used?

Dubieman

« Reply #2 on: 22 Feb 2004, 06:57:53 »
I can rappel and walk around now easily so those problems are solved, but others are still puzzling. ???

SoldierX

« Reply #3 on: 21 Mar 2004, 04:53:43 »
here's some of my opions for your 1st post:
1) you might've got a corrupt d/l

2)you got to select FASTEN CARGO in the action menu to get it in the chopper

3)i don't think you can attach a jeep underneath it

Dubieman

« Reply #4 on: 24 Mar 2004, 21:11:24 »
corutped file might be it.

When I drive the jeep into the cargo heli's rear I 've tried getting out after hitting fasten down cargo and the opposite and both times after it says in the action menu, release cargo. When I try to fly the rear end of the chooper stays grounded like the jeep is too heavy. It does this weight thing with Skodas, tranbants, motorcycles, and hell even bicycles. :(

And I think you can fasten a vehicle as big as a truck under the chopper but I think it is via script but I don't care about that anymore.

Thanks for answering. :P :)

SoldierX

« Reply #5 on: 25 Mar 2004, 02:34:43 »
after you hit the fasten down cargo command, just sit in the jeep and wait. it will automatically get you out. hope that works for ya
« Last Edit: 25 Mar 2004, 02:36:36 by SoldierX »

Homefry31464

« Reply #6 on: 02 Apr 2004, 01:33:05 »
Try downloading the new Blackhawks, then replace the SOAR .pbo (can't think of its name.) If you have already have the blackhawks, make sure you dont have the new and old PBO's in seprate folders, as you could experiance problems.  Try this out, and let me know if it worked.