Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: FV432 Config Prob  (Read 981 times)

JaYbEe

FV432 Config Prob
« on: 17 Mar 2004, 06:47:32 »
Hi,

Ive had this prob for a few days but bfeore posting i trudged through the forums looking for an answer but couldnt find one.

basically im building the mortar variant of the 432, but as a baseline i just want the basic 432 (no armament). The prob i have is i want he commanders cuppola to turn but dont want any weapons mounted (is this still calssed as a turret in ofp?). I have tried different  config.cpp but i keep getting message

no entry `config.bin/.cfgvehicles/fv432/Turret.minElev`.

the vehicle works fine in game before i start defineing the turret, i have tried defining it as different vehicles (bmp,m113 etc.) but still no joy. i even added an gpmg and config`d it but i still keep getting the same message.

i have checked the line that has reference to the minElev and maxElev and it looks fine.

Any ideas???

thanks in advance

Rastavovich

Re:FV432 Config Prob
« Reply #1 on: 17 Mar 2004, 10:07:43 »
1st idea: post the config. Might be a real help, even if you post only the turret config.
2nd idea: There must be something wrong with minelev line, else the game engine wouldn't report it.

JaYbEe

Re:FV432 Config Prob
« Reply #2 on: 21 Mar 2004, 10:30:56 »
thanx,

but i fixed it - unfortunatley to no benefit to anyone else reading this, i dont know exactly what fixed it?

I changed the vehicle class (a few times)
I changed the vehicle crews from 113 crew to t72 crews

it then worked

im just working on the anims for the doors and top hatches

thanks again