Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Missile animations?  (Read 987 times)

Offline Raptorsaurus

• Editors Depot Staff
Missile animations?
« on: 26 Feb 2004, 17:41:54 »
I have seen in the anim.pbo (after "unpboing" it) some folders named at0l.rtm, at-t0l.rtm, at45l.rtm, at-t45l.rtm, at90l.rtm, at-t90l.rtm... at315l.rtm, at-315l.rtm.

These appear to be angles in 45 degree increments, and the at (could that be at missiles?).  Can anyone who know about animations help me, are there any anim phases for missile angles?

Offline Tomb

• Contributing Member
  • in2 Metal? Go 2 my sig
Re:Missile animations?
« Reply #1 on: 26 Feb 2004, 19:33:04 »
 :-* Try & ask at the modelling board instead, m8 - I wouldn't know, this is editing.

l8r  ;)

Offline Raptorsaurus

• Editors Depot Staff
« Reply #2 on: 26 Feb 2004, 21:36:17 »
Well, since I am not asking about a mod, but a standard BIS vehicle and since my question had to do with whether or not there were animation phases associated with the standard BIS missiles I figured it was more of an edditing question.  Let me rephrase the question:

Does anyone know if, and if yes, what are the available animation phases for BIS missiles?  Ie.  "maverick" animate ["angle", 45].  I know this does not work, I've tried it, but maybe there is an animation and phase that someone does know, please?  I will also check at the mods boards, but they will send me back here. ;D

Kaliyuga

« Reply #3 on: 27 Feb 2004, 23:11:56 »
hey he's right... lol

I'll try to get it moved back to General Editing for you before too long..

but it just may be that nobody knows  :-\