Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Some new toys for boys... and girls  (Read 44830 times)

supergruntsb78

Re:Some new toys for boys... and girls
« Reply #180 on: 20 Feb 2003, 00:05:26 »
grrrrr you are starting to sound like BAS  ;)

Offline Tomb

• Contributing Member
  • in2 Metal? Go 2 my sig
« Reply #181 on: 20 Feb 2003, 00:31:29 »
no-no, pal... you have it wrong  :o BAS are fast guys, they start & finish within the same YEAR  :D ;D
 ... while this little outlaw firm have these ole words of wizzydummy as our mantra:

it ain't over till it's over  :)

See, we could just release a beta addon, like many others do. But honestly, wtf would you want an unfinished product for  ??? ...then you'd only have to DL the next version, and the next, and the next.... like that russian apc (forgot its name) or those kind of projects  from ofp.cz  ::)  
Not that the apc addon isn't good, dont get me wrong here, I love it - its just that I would prefer to download a working :o addon, knowing that I wouldn't have to grab the next version tomorrow... and the next version the day after that  :P :)

( ::) *dum-dum-di-dumm....  klinky - make some coffee, will ya?!* )  

j/k  :beat:  ;D

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
« Reply #182 on: 20 Feb 2003, 00:59:48 »
yeah but i wanna make a mision wid em :P

already started workin on it and i have almost everythin but i can put em til dey r realesed ;D - release beta ver so i can start putin em (cuz it kinda pain in da but 2 change lots of ppl) or mebe just send me version so i can do it (i promise not 2 give it 2 ny1 til da addon is ready ;D) PLZ ? :toocool:

:cheers:

LCD OUT
"guess being the community has downsides .." - cheetah
Help Perfecting Da Next Best Thing - O-Team Beta

supergruntsb78

« Reply #183 on: 20 Feb 2003, 09:36:35 »
ok ok ok  your right  :P

PiNs_Da_Smoka

« Reply #184 on: 20 Feb 2003, 10:42:31 »
Tomb/Klink. I'm leaving for the army on April 1st. Please, all i ask is that you release them prior to that date! :-\

Offline Tomb

• Contributing Member
  • in2 Metal? Go 2 my sig
« Reply #185 on: 20 Feb 2003, 22:25:33 »
 ::) why, you can just ask for a job at their laundry.... and install a PC there  8) ;D

.....yea-yea, I will double 'my' efforts!  :-*

:gunman: *Sefe - wake up man! No time for sleep, and quit all yer jobs; we've got buissness to do!!!* ( ;D )

:P :'( Seffy is my last hope - if he can't help, no one can - and thus:

RELEASE

:o coz I've done all I could, and this goes for klinkster too btw  :P :) Honestly, we need miracles now!!!  :o
I've been able to get the bikes to move at a maxSpeed of some 130-150 ingame without too much bounce, but there are limits for cpp coding; it's basically a model issue and personally I'm not sure it can be 100% solved at all - by anyone.  :(

[mod] :

Listen up, all. Let's give ol' Seffy a week from now (friday). And if there's no hope to eliminate the bounce bug completely, then I promise you all that we will unleash the beasts  :-* 8) mm'kay?!  :D

(*now we just need Black_Magic to drop by with his.... "gimme them goods, and NOW!*)  >:( ::) ;D

« Last Edit: 20 Feb 2003, 23:54:42 by Tomb »

supergruntsb78

« Reply #186 on: 21 Feb 2003, 00:19:04 »
gimme them goods and NOW  >:(       :P  

you dont need black magic for that  i can do it for ya  ;D

i will wait and wait and wait  just like the bas delta/ranger

i waited and waited for that too so this would not be any problem  ;)
« Last Edit: 21 Feb 2003, 00:19:28 by supergruntsb78 »

Offline Tomb

• Contributing Member
  • in2 Metal? Go 2 my sig
« Reply #187 on: 21 Feb 2003, 00:51:25 »
 :P I haven't even had a chance to try the new bas units for real  :(

...I just sweat night & day over them ¤#/%#%¤ bikes  >:(

If ppl do this ---->  :tomato:  when they finally get the addon, I will take a job as a polar bear hunter on Greenland  :noo:

6 months, man... 6 months (with a naggin gal on my back)  ::) :P I feel old.  :help:  ::) ;D

Black Magic

« Reply #188 on: 21 Feb 2003, 10:07:10 »
And on time as always, in slides the one, the only, Black Magic.. Right on cue.. 8)

*ssstthh now that's hot* :afro:

Booyah. While those wouldn't of been my choice of words, I'll conform to your quoting by saying, gimme them goods, and NOW! And supergruntsb78 - you dare to compare to almighty me!? :o

Now then, onto more pressing matters, I bought an iron today. Haha I'm so funny eh? You don't get it do you? You damn uneducated peepel, go to skool and gets a education! Nah for real though, I was thinking about it, and Tomb my man, take your time - being on a mod team, I've come to realise that with time comes quality, so if you need to set a release date to when me and you are racing round the retirement home in our wheelchairs perving on them nurses, then you just go right ahead and do that! :beat:

Anyways, keep up the great work, can't wait til it does come out! I'm already tuning of class dreaming up missions I can make with them. 6 months work so far eh? Well might be a few decades yet mate, but I'll wait. And have no fear, everyone'll love it, but if your serious on the polar beard hunter thing over in Greenland, I was actually planning on moving up there to start a polar bear hunting business, so I can hook you up if you like - Magic And Tomb Hunting Co - You Want It Dead - We'll Bring You It's Head! ::)

P.S. all Greenies and Hippies I would never really decapitate or hurt an animal, I love animals, aight? ;)

supergruntsb78

« Reply #189 on: 21 Feb 2003, 11:23:19 »
i want a polar bear on my wall  please   :P

but tomb no polar bear hunting until the bikes are finished you got me  >:(     ;)  

Offline Tomb

• Contributing Member
  • in2 Metal? Go 2 my sig
« Reply #190 on: 21 Feb 2003, 22:48:48 »
polar bears or not... the bounce ain't ALWAYS a bad bug (*attaching*)

I'm currently working on a tiny streamer, a 2 minutes promo-video,
only I haven't got a frikkin clue of how to tape the dayum thing!

any1 knows  ???

PS.  Do instant me if yanno about this video stuff.... it's a bloody cool video,
basically just a cutscene, but showing some of the potential of this addon!

....comes with aq great sound/music track as well.... I actually thought about adding some sounds up for grabs! Howsabout that?! Wouldn't it B cool if you didn't have 2 search the net for engine sounds etc?!

You could just copy/paste/pitch the sounds provided in the addon (stored in an extern folder, next to the pbo itself ).

...wouldn't taht be neat?!

Sure it would (though it will seriously add some weight 2 the addon.zip).

But be helpful & tell me some wizzydummy about taping vid's (add kiss-smiley here).

« Last Edit: 22 Feb 2003, 23:25:45 by Tomb »

Black Magic

« Reply #191 on: 24 Feb 2003, 10:46:13 »
Ah videos, the great mod excuse to replace having to confess up and say, "it'll be some time til you get to play with these champs in action, so here you can see them in action." ::)

I'm on a mod you know Tomb, I know these sneaky tricks of trade, lol. No hurry or anything, take as long as you like because they just look better n better with each new screen, but how long til release? :-\

Offline Tomb

• Contributing Member
  • in2 Metal? Go 2 my sig
« Reply #192 on: 24 Feb 2003, 13:04:44 »
a year  :)

;D nah, it depends on how long it takes for seffy to install xp on his comp I guess  ::) ;D

The video sttiff.... *cough* STUFF, that is, ( ::) sheesh) is just my own idea & doesn't really affect the date of release; it's just, I've never tried it & would like 2 know how to do it, try it out & see if it's cool, worth the labour etc.
I made a very cool promo cutscene - just to test some of the possibilities, ideas for missions with this addon, and then I thought it could B fun to tape the crap, add some rock'n'roll & make MTV play the video for a couple of weeks  :D  ;D

supergruntsb78

« Reply #193 on: 24 Feb 2003, 20:04:54 »
xp can be installed in a bout 30 minutes (depens on speed of the computer)   :P

i want.... :-X     ;)

still waiting with patience  ;D

Offline Tomb

• Contributing Member
  • in2 Metal? Go 2 my sig
« Reply #194 on: 26 Feb 2003, 01:54:31 »
closing in, sir  :)

I added an eagle to one of the guards today. just 1 of those lil' details that I like.
I also found this outstanding hog on the net, a panhead engine with the most stunning "ribbons"
on one of the cases... so I made my own copy of that one, I just had to do it - it's stinkin' neat.  8) ;D