Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: New Tutorial Here - Making your first addon!  (Read 6350 times)

Pointman

Re:New Tutorial Here - Making your first addon!
« Reply #15 on: 05 Feb 2003, 07:37:15 »
you are the king of gods.. nice work.

edit:

I just went through the crate and the car tutorials, i had NO previous modeling experience (only scripting). It was FAN-TAS-TIC!

Good job, the community need people like you!
/salute
« Last Edit: 05 Feb 2003, 09:35:42 by Pointman »

Sco_jam

« Reply #16 on: 30 Apr 2003, 17:29:40 »
Ahh, just worked my way through youre toturials they are 1st class.
It took a while but it was worth it i wish there was toturials like your's for evrey thing to do with ofp. not them crappy hard boring endless pointless one, and them god damn videos AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.
  ;D

One problem texturing for me is like walking to mars and no ofence or nuthing but your detail on texturing is crappy but if there is any tips u want 2 give me go ahead

brsseb

« Reply #17 on: 30 Apr 2003, 17:42:06 »
Ahh, just worked my way through youre toturials they are 1st class.
It took a while but it was worth it i wish there was toturials like your's for evrey thing to do with ofp. not them crappy hard boring endless pointless one, and them god d**n videos AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.
  ;D

One problem texturing for me is like walking to mars and no ofence or nuthing but your detail on texturing is crappy but if there is any tips u want 2 give me go ahead

I dont teach you how to MAKE textures, if thats what info you are after. But i think that lesson 1 (and the following lessons) do a good job in explaining the way you texture objects in o2. But i can admit it can be hard for some n00bs to understand right away, give yourself some time :)

brsseb

Sco_jam

« Reply #18 on: 30 Apr 2003, 18:56:58 »
r u calling me a n00b u son of a dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :'(

LOL ;)

gundam007

« Reply #19 on: 10 Jul 2003, 06:05:44 »
brssebs my hero, took the confusion out of o2

thegamer

« Reply #20 on: 30 Jul 2003, 17:57:54 »
Do I have to select verticies to apply the skin? How do I apply skins that a re all messed up? Example: the Bayonet skin has the knife on the bottom, and the handle on the top, isn't it supposed to be at the back? The knife shape is fine, but the others, aren't. Thanks. Does anybody know a site that explans config files?

Tigg@lot

« Reply #21 on: 11 Sep 2003, 01:36:40 »
Great Tuts brsseb. ;D
Would you please make some about Tanks and Bikes?

DBR_ONIX

« Reply #22 on: 29 Nov 2003, 13:07:40 »
Brilliant tutorials..  I have only played about with a few 3D modeling programs (I am farily good with Rhino 3d, and InteliCad, but they are the only ones, as they are fairly simple..).. After reading the first 3 ones..
Brilliant!
I acctualy made something that worked! :P
(I've made the sniper, and a working on a few other things now..!)

Well done..
Downloadable tutorials would be even better.. Instead of having to save them all! As I'm still on 56k (Gettin broadband soon, I hope), and its annoying to have to stay online all that time..

Well done..
A tank tutorial would be very good too :)
- Ben