Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: problem with bulldozer  (Read 1418 times)

freemanrebel

problem with bulldozer
« on: 21 Sep 2002, 23:17:19 »
initially i didnt have this problem... but after screwing around installing o2 and bulldozer again several times in an attempt to get the textures to come in properly in o2 which i was eventually able to do... i now find that bulldozer works but instead of the background bieng a blue sky and green ground.. it is now black and gray with no lighting making it impossible to view objects and textures.. also when starting bulldozer it will say "failed to load str borovice horska.pd3", as well as some others. I tried copying these files from the original data3d file to the other data3d file installed with bulldozer.... this stopped the failure to load messages from popping up.. but did not correct the problem with the darkness...Bulldozer is corretly installed on a root drive x:\ which i created using the subst hint.. everything else works great...   please help, Thanks John

Offline ScouseJedi

• Members
'The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution.'
Albus Dumbledore

freemanrebel

Re:problem with bulldozer
« Reply #2 on: 22 Sep 2002, 05:22:56 »
No such luck yet... bulldozer appears to work fine...except for not being able to load those p3d's but instead of regular sky it is night with the stars and moon... making it very dark all around... i really dont get it... has anyone else experienced this problem??

Offline ScouseJedi

• Members
« Reply #3 on: 22 Sep 2002, 13:00:14 »
Dark is a lack of -noland

See above link...
'The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution.'
Albus Dumbledore

freemanrebel

« Reply #4 on: 23 Sep 2002, 02:27:21 »
There it is.... I had -nolan -dx instead of -noland -dx.... thanks alot.. John

Offline SelectThis

• Former Staff
« Reply #5 on: 23 Sep 2002, 03:01:10 »
xpack the demo proxy p3ds before putting theminto the buldozer data3d folder.

SelectThis