Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: gunner's view help  (Read 754 times)

ubermaus

gunner's view help
« on: 13 Nov 2003, 16:47:11 »
I am have just started to fiddle around with addons in the hopes of making my own. I am now just opening up the pbo's and seeing how they work and what makes up the addon. My current question is: When in the gunner's position of a certain tank and the num 0 is pressed to look thru the optics, the point where the round hits and the center of the sight recticle is off. Also, when you rotate left and right it works fine, when you raise and lower the barrel the view does not move but the barrel does. Where in the PBO can I edit it so that the aim point and the sight recticle are aligned and where can I fix it so that the view moves with the barrel? ???

Offline oyman

• Members
  • king of pings
Re:gunner's view help
« Reply #1 on: 13 Nov 2003, 18:55:47 »
in the memory lod u need to name the include the gunnersview in some named selection
i think its OtocVez or OtocHlaven or something if i wasnt at school i would tell u
« Last Edit: 13 Nov 2003, 19:00:07 by oyman »

ubermaus

« Reply #2 on: 13 Nov 2003, 23:37:04 »
Specifically, how do I change it so the gun sight and the poit of impact are aligned. And how do I make the gunner's view (when num 0 is selected) move with barrel and not just the turret?

Offline oyman

• Members
  • king of pings
« Reply #3 on: 23 Nov 2003, 06:23:33 »
maybe if u can send me the model i will do it it o2 and i will do it for u
« Last Edit: 23 Nov 2003, 06:28:00 by oyman »