Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Proxys and Custom Anims  (Read 1135 times)

Cpl. Vagabond

Proxys and Custom Anims
« on: 31 Oct 2003, 00:10:49 »
ok heres the deal, my retrieval ship has 4 passenger, i want to increase it and i'm running outta room and so i can't have them all sitting down, so i'm going to have a custom animation made so their standing up and holding onto some sorta railing, but how would i do this in the config??

asmodeus

Re:Proxys and Custom Anims
« Reply #1 on: 31 Oct 2003, 02:02:30 »
Cargo proxies only allow 1 animation.... We ran into the same thing with our Sub...

Hopefully BIS will make animations for cargo proxies have more flexibility for OFP2.  ;)

Asmo

KyleSarnik

« Reply #2 on: 31 Oct 2003, 05:03:05 »
What? Yes you can.... Its in the config, and theres a CfgVehicleActions class and a good example would be BAS's MH-60.....

asmodeus

« Reply #3 on: 31 Oct 2003, 06:51:25 »
That totally makes sense now that you mention it...

I wonder why my "information source" on this prob thought we couldn't do it?  And I wonder why I didn't think about the BAS Blackhawks cargo animations!!  DUH!!!   ::)

Ah well, it's not too late, thanks KyleSarnik!   :)

Asmo

Cpl. Vagabond

« Reply #4 on: 31 Oct 2003, 20:37:26 »
wey hey, thanks

sanam

« Reply #5 on: 04 Nov 2003, 19:28:40 »
May I kindly request a bit more PRECISE info, please ? BAS addons may be great, but they're a bit heavy for my connection. It would be pretty PhoneBill Friendly to see here an actual exemple from a config.CPP using custom ".p3d" attitudes.

(this is how I understand it: you edit, for instance, m113gunner.p3d to stand up and hold the handle, name it HoldTight.p3d, name the Proxy-triangle in O2 accordingly and use it via the .cpp file. I'm I right ?)[/color]

What more can I say ?
Thank you because my request is so simple I sure will get an answer MegaFast.

I just need my guys to sit at the back with one leg over the coachwork, and the gun in hand. More dynamic attitude I say.
« Last Edit: 04 Nov 2003, 19:54:33 by PeacePunk »

Cpl. Vagabond

« Reply #6 on: 04 Nov 2003, 21:53:26 »
hmmmm i'm confused.....dun worry i'm just gonna make more men that are sitting down