Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: wrp to pbo?  (Read 1061 times)

Offline wired

• Members
  • Explosion Scripter for the [unsung] mod!!!
wrp to pbo?
« on: 29 Sep 2003, 18:20:36 »
hey, anyone know how to make a wrp in to pbo without the things from the wrp edit tutorial? Please help me because i want to add my own worlds to my ofp! ???
We have a problem at 'Oscar-Charlie 2-7' do you read me? Well its that guy with the RPG!

Kaliyuga

Re:wrp to pbo?
« Reply #1 on: 29 Sep 2003, 18:27:26 »
http://www.freewebs.com/marksmansofpsite/otherdownloads.htm

download the config.cpp creator from Marksman's site ;)

then toss it into your addon's  folder.. and .pbo like you would any other addon ;)

:cheers:

Offline wired

• Members
help
« Reply #2 on: 30 Sep 2003, 21:27:49 »
Yer but the prob is that im a newbie. Any help on how to convert the wrps in to pbos? :-\
We have a problem at 'Oscar-Charlie 2-7' do you read me? Well its that guy with the RPG!

Kaliyuga

« Reply #3 on: 30 Sep 2003, 21:54:26 »
 OK....   here's a step by step  for ya  Using my island as an example:

I have a folder named   KALKalighat    (My three letter TAG and the name of my island)

Inside the folder I have a .wrp file  named  cartel2.wrp,  and the config.cpp file  output by the config.cpp creator.  

then you use either MakePbo or PboTool... both available from our editors depot:

http://www.ofpec.com/editors/browse.php?browsewhat=3&category=3_2

to create your .pbo file out of the folder containing the wrp file and the config.cpp

the PBO will be named the same as your Folder name

in my case my final .pbo file is titled  KALKalighat.pbo

toss it in your addons folder and you should be good to go...

if you still have trouble... you can always send me your .wrp file and the name of your island so I can turn it into a .pbo right quick for you.

:cheers:

Offline wired

• Members
« Reply #4 on: 04 Oct 2003, 22:54:30 »
Thanx i might just do that! This .pbo thing is drivin me crazy! when i finnish my island i'll send it to you to send back! :D