Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Where is Nogova?  (Read 1793 times)

T0M

Where is Nogova?
« on: 08 Sep 2002, 15:34:13 »
Hi,

How can i load Nogova in Wrp edit?

Jakerod

T0M

Re:Where is Nogova?
« Reply #2 on: 08 Sep 2002, 16:29:12 »
thanks

T0M

« Reply #3 on: 14 Sep 2002, 13:20:58 »
I cant get that to work...

Can somebody send me noe.wrp?

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
« Reply #4 on: 14 Sep 2002, 13:48:09 »
No......apart from the legal aspects it is over 10Mb long.

Planck
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.

Cedaie

« Reply #5 on: 14 Sep 2002, 16:18:03 »
Tom you have it already, If we gave it to you, you would still be in the same mess

Kaliyuga

« Reply #6 on: 15 Sep 2002, 02:10:24 »
I'll give you a hint:   read this thread carefully... and you should be able to figure it out

http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse/index.php?board=17&action=display&threadid=758&start=0  

T0M

« Reply #7 on: 15 Sep 2002, 09:38:39 »
ok thanks ill try it.

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #8 on: 21 Sep 2002, 01:17:47 »
I heard BI studios Doesn't want people making Retextured Nogovas like Winter Kolgujev, Desert Malden Etc. etc. because then you could download it with out resistance, and thus get Nogova For free. Then BI studio would Yell and scream and it'd be Napster vs. Metallica all over again! >:( and that would be bad, they took my Napster (and my old favorite band) I don't want to lose OFPEC too. But Puttin' Res Bldgs in a whole new Island is okay... I think

Kaliyuga

« Reply #9 on: 21 Sep 2002, 22:34:48 »
  Well.... Thing is that you could load the map up in 1.46 but none of the resistance textures or objects would show up ;)

So.... I don't see what the big deal is... you'd have access to the map but the nice shiny new buildings or  the bridge wouldn't show up ;)  
  Also.. I mean... if someone really wanted to they could get the whole damn game for free not just the island, or get the pbo file from a friend, etc...   point is there's always a way.. there will always be a way to do stuff like that...
 I paid for my copy because I think it's the best game I've ever played hands down, and I hope my dollars help keep new versions coming out...
  Face it,  if someone wanted to go through and change everything on that huge island, using the textures and objects from the original three islands (and do it properly)  we'd be onto version 2.46 by then ;) and everyone would have OFP:R by then anyways

BTW.. the last time Metallica put out anything decent was in 1988 so who gives a fook about em anyways ;) There little temper tantrum did a whole lot of good as far as stopping people from downloading music didn't it ?   LOL ;D

« Last Edit: 21 Sep 2002, 22:43:22 by Kaliyuga »