Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Holland  (Read 971 times)

Soldier8Boy

Holland
« on: 01 Sep 2002, 07:30:46 »
I just put together Holland terrain complete with a bit of the Ardennes. I built a city, some farms, roads, bridge, and a forest then saved right before the file was corrupted. I still have the objectless terrain.

I can't stand doing cities and was wondering if anyone wanted to work on this island with me. I made custom textures and everything for the farms and stuff. All I need is for someone to get a map of Holland (the part that my island comes close to) and do some of the cities on it. I can handle the farms, brush, forests, country roads, and some towns. I just can't bear to do another city after the tragic crash.

This island is being built for WWII so the rivers that Arnhem and Nijmegen and a few others were on can be found on the map so try and keep it as close to the real thing as possible. Also, since it is ww2, don't use all the new skyscrapers and stuff from resistance.

If interested, please PM me. Credits will be shared with all that assist.

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
Re:Holland
« Reply #1 on: 01 Sep 2002, 18:00:21 »
If you still have your corrupted file......send it to me..........I'll try and rescue it.

mcnicoll7@yahoo.com

Planck
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.

Soldier8Boy

« Reply #2 on: 02 Sep 2002, 04:16:25 »

[attachment deleted by admin]

FW200

« Reply #3 on: 02 Sep 2002, 16:34:17 »
I would help you bu i cant handle WRP edit so why i am here??

I would like to say that i really hope this island will be finished
So i can recreate the invasion of holland together with my new Fokkers... (D.XXI , G.1a , T.V ;D ;D

Great work!!!

Soldier8Boy

« Reply #4 on: 02 Sep 2002, 20:43:13 »
Oh believe me, it'll be finished but not for a long time. All the rivers are realistically positioned as possible with Arnhem, Nijmegen bridges and more.

It can go quicker if I get someone to help as I'm going back to school sometime soon. Even somebody to look at reference pics and place some forests would be nice.

Soldier8Boy

« Reply #5 on: 03 Sep 2002, 15:05:44 »

[attachment deleted by admin]

zerocool

« Reply #6 on: 16 Aug 2003, 16:23:48 »
I will help, send me the file...