Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Aren't there any good ORGINAL map makers  (Read 1343 times)

LTGrizzly

Aren't there any good ORGINAL map makers
« on: 23 Jul 2003, 02:17:56 »
I am kinda dispointed I have notice that there really few good orginal maps out there for ofp1.46
1. SEB la Trang Vally
2.  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???
and really thats its i dont think i have or seen any ORGINAL maps that are any good

Kaliyuga

Re:Aren't there any good ORGINAL map makers
« Reply #1 on: 23 Jul 2003, 02:45:58 »
 Just because nobody is making something for last years version of OFP  doesn't mean there aren't any good Island makers out there..

it's just that the resistance textures and objects are far, far, far, far, far, far superior to those on the old islands.

I can name at least 3 top-notch  add-on islands that have been made since WrpEdit came out.  

Doe

« Reply #2 on: 23 Jul 2003, 09:27:53 »
Do you mean missions? or Islands? when you say maps, if you mean islands im making one thats geared for all versions of the game, its jus takin a bit longer do to visitor coming out and the things i am able to do now, in which case will result in a better looking island in the end  ;) This was before visitor came out... take a look  http://www.angelfire.com/nb/ishome/terrain.html  so jus think how much better its going to look using visitor.

LTGrizzly

« Reply #3 on: 23 Jul 2003, 22:35:00 »
I mean isle i cant find any good tex but urs lkooks ok but ur link is broken

LTGrizzly

« Reply #4 on: 23 Jul 2003, 22:38:28 »
I also am talking about orignal maps one of kind maps!!! not redoes of everon map or others

Homefry31464

« Reply #5 on: 27 Jul 2003, 01:45:09 »
Good point, but look at the objects and such on the original CWC islands.  They seem to be made just for those islands (or I think so).  If I were you I would go to some where like ATWAR (www.planetrainbowsix.com/atwar) and use the search function to limit your search to just CWC islands.  That should show you most of the islands for the original game.  Hope this helps a little.