Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: ROAD MAKER RELEASED!!!!!  (Read 5979 times)

Johan van Dijk

Re:ROAD MAKER RELEASED!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: 04 Jun 2003, 20:40:09 »
hello men
I did download roadmaker and open a self made wrp file and thennnnnnn
a big error of windows
what is going wrong.

Offline gunterlund

• Members
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #31 on: 25 Jun 2003, 05:43:26 »
Well gave the tool a good try. Its kinda like working with a wild drawing tool. I had numerous roads looping all over the place. If you want a straight road forget it. It also had a problem if you put our pen close to the edge of the map. Wouldnt draw the red and blue line. Well keep up the good work and Ill check again for next versions. Thanks.

MadAussie

« Reply #32 on: 01 Jul 2003, 20:58:37 »
Gday..
Whats the story here guys..Cupid you havent posted in over 3 months.. you havent passed on i hope..
What is the gossip on the Road tool.. i am desperately after the updated version (as is everyone else).. If a host is needed it wont be hard.. but this tool is a MUST for the community.. CMON CUPID..MAKE US ALL PROUD..
As previously stated any way that this can easily used in conjunction with wrpedit is a bonus.. WRPedit is still the leading isle making tool in my opinion..With this road placement tool and a copy and paste option... mmmm..chocolate..  ;)
MadAussie out...

arremba_san_zorzo

« Reply #33 on: 25 Jul 2003, 14:35:36 »
in version 1.01, It can be more straighter.. I changed road placing algoritm.

it will released in next week, i think, with some new features. And you can see what they are, in this post.

Nasty Buttler,  try screen capture...

Zoom out your island to minimun size in wrpedit. then, its size will be 256*256.

>:(I' have the same problems (not resolved) of garcia, i follow your hints on this forum but,ko........WHY i have not problems with the useless tools, and can't use the tools (like your tool) that interested me? I must sacrifice a lamb to the gods of  the mods or can i try a terrain way to do it? Excusme for the vent and sorry for my bad english!
                                                in any case thank you
                                                    arremba_san_zorzo