Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: When modelling...  (Read 960 times)

mad_reizka

When modelling...
« on: 23 Jul 2003, 21:07:16 »
I have a weird problem. I just started making addons with o2 and when I was doind the Stalker addon (from the tutorial : http://ofp.gamezone.cz/_hosted/brsseb/tutorials/lesson3/lesson3_a.htm ) that when I placed the texture and pressed B and then got out of the texture options the texture remainded at the backround. And this caused me some problems when I placed the scope texture and the Muzzle Flash texture.

I dont know did you get the idea what I was meaning here. Well. Look at the pictures in that tutorial. There is no pictures at the backround and when there is thats because needed. But when I was doind that model the textures stayed at the view view window. How do I make those to disappear from the view windows but still be on the model?

DeLiltMon

Re:When modelling...
« Reply #1 on: 24 Jul 2003, 13:37:29 »
It's supposed to do that, if you want to get rid of it because it getting in your way press the A key again and click outside the texture box that should remove the box (you may have to drag a little), the texture will still be there, just in a box too small to see.

mad_reizka

« Reply #2 on: 24 Jul 2003, 20:42:25 »
Thanks! Got rid of that!

Now another problem.

I was doing a Car 15 and when I was at the stage to make the muzzle flash I hade some problems. The two planes with the flash texture and the circle is in the zasleh name in editor. And the rest of the gun is in zbran but the muzzle flash is visible all the time.
Could the error be in the cpp file?
What is wrong?
« Last Edit: 24 Jul 2003, 20:47:03 by mad_reizka »

DeLiltMon

« Reply #3 on: 25 Jul 2003, 11:08:59 »
Yeah it's a cpp problem, you've got to add something to it, can't remember what sorry, it's on the forum somewhere, do a search for "Muzzle Flash Bug"

registered_fugitiv

« Reply #4 on: 25 Jul 2003, 13:05:30 »
class CfgModels
{

class default {};
   class Weapon: default {};
   class MODELNAME: Weapon {};
};

add that to the config under the CfgPatches section and replace MODELNAME with the name that you have saved your model name as e.g "Car15"