Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Decrypted config.bin  (Read 1547 times)

GoPostal

Decrypted config.bin
« on: 17 Jul 2003, 11:24:12 »
Does anyone know where I can find a decrypted config.bin.  I searched throught the editors depot, and all I got was your EC enhancement.  But it did say that one of the team decrypted the config.bin for you.  

MPKING

Re:Decrypted config.bin
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jul 2003, 14:55:17 »
I can't remember where to find those but here at Ofpec you can download OFP-manager and use that to decrypt it yourself.

GoPostal

« Reply #2 on: 17 Jul 2003, 15:40:20 »
OK, I'll look at that, thanks

Skaircro

« Reply #3 on: 17 Jul 2003, 16:41:08 »
a-lone-wolf has a site full of useful stuff like that.

http://web.quick.cz/fholesinsky/OF/index.html

GoPostal

« Reply #4 on: 18 Jul 2003, 09:45:11 »
Thanks.  

Offline paelleon

• Members
« Reply #5 on: 19 Jul 2003, 18:17:24 »
Hi, I'm making adjustments to some vehicles addons, but I need a BIN to CPP converter, do you know where I can find one?

MPKING

« Reply #6 on: 21 Jul 2003, 03:15:45 »
here at Ofpec you can download OFP-manager. Its the only program that i know of that can decrypt OFP Bin-files.
But remember you cannot release modified addons to public without getting permission from original author first!
« Last Edit: 21 Jul 2003, 03:20:22 by MPKING »

Offline paelleon

• Members
« Reply #7 on: 22 Jul 2003, 21:39:04 »
here at Ofpec you can download OFP-manager. Its the only program that i know of that can decrypt OFP Bin-files.
But remember you cannot release modified addons to public without getting permission from original author first!

I know, I know. I modify them for personal use only. The last time I was able to adjust the new Panzer VI "Tiger" addon to be compatible with original OFP modern tanks (one shoot to be reduced to dust and 88mm cannon nearly useless against MBTs), I'm creating a mission to play on LAN with my friends. That's all.
Thank you.