Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: help with Texture Gizmo in O2...  (Read 1194 times)

VUSN042

help with Texture Gizmo in O2...
« on: 10 Jun 2003, 08:30:46 »
Hi Peoples!

I'm feeling kinda dumb, the Texture Gizmo has me stumped.  I've looked around but can't find any tutorials that deal with it.

Anyone willing to give a brief description on using the Gizmo, or else know where to point me to one?

Thanks in advance.

asmodeus

Re:help with Texture Gizmo in O2...
« Reply #1 on: 10 Jun 2003, 12:42:05 »
Hey there VUSN042!

Check out the editor's depot/pending stuff and you'll see one in the list from BAS themeselves about just that!  (you might have to increase the total number of pending tutorials displayed to see it, as I think it's on the end of the list now)   ;)

Good luck!

Asmo

Hudson

« Reply #2 on: 18 Jun 2003, 04:38:10 »
Im thinking maybe regular users cant see the pending list? Or maybe I just missed it. I looked around but couldnt find that tut Asmodeus, maybe it was moved?

Hudson

« Reply #3 on: 18 Jun 2003, 05:57:43 »
Holy! I finaly learned how to use that gizmo mapper. Thanks BAS!

Shaggy

« Reply #4 on: 18 Jun 2003, 14:15:58 »
[Off Topic]

Hudson: That advatar is halairious, i seen that big fat guy doing that star wars move on the net before i even watched the part that was unedited..it was a total LAUGH! :lol:

asmodeus

« Reply #5 on: 18 Jun 2003, 15:03:55 »
Shaggy...

Why couldn't you use the IM system to talk to Hudson about that?  Posting off topic when you know it's off topic is not a good way to go..  In fact it can get you banned if you continue to do so.  

So please just use the IM system for this type of thing.  (as a matter of fact, check your IM's please)

@ Hudson

Glad you found the pending tut I was talking about.  It's a good one!   ;D

Asmodeus